1. The Patient must pay the amount indicated in the Surgical Assessment/Quote sheet, in accordance with the terms, form and terms indicated.
2. In the case of surgical procedures, the total cost must have been paid at least 48 hours prior to surgery.
3. Payments made in advance of treatments (surgical and non-surgical) will not be refundable under any circumstances. In case of canceling the entire treatment, the money may be used as a balance in favor for some other treatment and/or product.
4.- In case of canceling a surgical procedure less than seven days in advance, without a fair cause, a penalty of 15% will be applied to the total cost of the surgery.
5. To schedule an appointment for non-invasive treatments, such as CoolSculpting, Ultherapy, Venus Freeze, AcuPulse, among others, the initial payment of 25% of the total amount will be requested.
6. On the day of the appointment, the Patient must appear promptly at the scheduled time, since only fifteen (15) minutes of tolerance will be given to receive the service.
7. Treatment appointments may be canceled by the Patient with a minimum of 24 hours in advance, being able to reschedule it according to the availability of the Office.
8. In case of not canceling an appointment 24 hours in advance, a penalty of 10% will be charged on the cost of the session, which will be applied on the day of rescheduling.